Hello to all,
I am new to this forum..I have to buy a very cheap pc. But it must have the following requirements/features..
1. I will use it for general browsing. Firefox, Kemelon, Chrome and Opera.
2. will use a messenger client digsby , qip, infium
3. Use a 3G card for internet, I dont use line based broadband.
4. I will play two or three games, and Counter strike source will be the biggest game i will play on it(without network gaming).I dont require a good graphic card for it. (Can run on minimum settings)
5. Microsoft office, and some worthless applications which i will test.
6. Audio-video softwares and photoshop, I use intensively.
My questions are these:-
How much minimum ram is required if i am using these applications all at once?
Which min core processor (probably INTEL only) is required?(Technical name with branding)
I dont need disk more than 500Gb, if i use an external TB drive will it make me face problems?
Windows 7 will be used probably. If i use an XP will it save me over Ram limitations?
Free Avast will be used as antivirus program, will it work on it properly?
I think i have mentioned much of the informations here. I will be using it for very basic purposes and i am thinking of a 32 bit machine for a time period of next 3 years..
Please help me with this.
p.s: Sorry i may sound naive, and i have to save lots of money of useless machine so that i can buy an android based mobile phone which will probably work more than this pc for me.