BACKING UP MY DATA??

Jun 2010
I have a few old computers in my basement at home that I turn into a server for my website http://snooples.com. I have my data on my computer/server and I also backup my data onto an external hard drive.

My question: Is this enough in turns of backup up my data?

Dec 2007
It is recommended that you have at least two backups (not just one) and preferrably on two different brands of external hard drives. 3 backups is even better, because one of them might deteriorate, and then you might want to use the second one; however, after trying to use the second backup to recover your data, you realize that the reason why your first backup wasn't working was that a virus destroyed it. That computer virus now destroys your second backup, and hopefully you're left with a third backup that you will use in a completely clean environment -new hardware + new software-.

Jan 2020
India
I know situations, where data is accidentally deleted or lost due to hard drive formatting or corruption, create extensive panic. The common misconception is that the deleted file is permanently gone; however, this assumption is quite wrong because all lost data are still on your hard drive. in this such situation, I personally recommend you to use this Stillbon Data Recovery software. You can easily download this software without any hassle. This software is very efficient to get back lost documents, files, music, images, etc.