Microsoft Works are great!

Dec 2007
Computer Software section looks really awesome! Now, I have the opportunity to post something about Microsoft Works stuff. When I was in high school, I've learned a lot about Microsoft Works, especially PowerPoint and Word Processor. If we have some interesting PowerPoint that we can show off here, then maybe we can post some to share! And, also some tricks and tips on it also!

Dec 2007
Strangely enough, I've never learned Microsoft Office (Works) in high school, but I practiced Powerpoint and Excel a little in business school. However, I started to develop a working knowledge of both on the job (being a consultant, using powerpoint is like a second nature to me now :):)). I remember when I was only into mathematics I used to despise such tools, but today I realize how helpful they can be.

Sep 2009
hi

The Microsoft has done the great job their office utility and the operating system are wonderful they are the state of art.

Apr 2010
"works" is a watered down office
Office is better by far and works doesnt support all the formats office does.

Dec 2007
Yep, first thing I did when I received my new laptop is to clean up useless programs and Works was one of them (because I already have Microsoft Office, which is far better and the standard in business).