What language(s) do you prefer to program in?

Dec 2007
Well, I am planning to learn more C++ this coming summer. C++ is a great language (I tried the programming C++ a little bit before).

Dec 2008
I needs to be C++. I am a programmer with iYogi.net and using C++ for many years.

Dec 2007
At this point I'm mostly working with Haskell... Good libraries, a lot of tools for abstraction, and no manual memory management (of course, this also means C/C++ beat it at memory usage.)

Also, it's fun. :D

Jan 2009
hmm for me i prefer C language in making my program, coz it's more easy to use it and the codes we used in programming using the C language is more relative to our natural language..it's also the programming language we used in our school.:)

Jan 2009
How do you keep up with the standards of XHTML? Work through the long and tiring documentation?

Dec 2007
I don't much like XHTML, to be honest. XHTML 1.0 was a bad standard -- all cost and no benefit. I am looking forward to comparing XHTML 2.0 to HTML 5.0, though, if the respective standards bodies can get moving. Both of those look exciting.

Jun 2009
I have been using c++ language to my program in.

Dec 2007
CRGreathouse said:
I am looking forward to comparing XHTML 2.0 to HTML 5.0, though, if the respective standards bodies can get moving. Both of those look exciting.
HTML 5 won!

Sep 2009
hi

I would like to prefer the c++ language for the programing.