which browser are you using?

G

I am using Firefox 4, and also safari, both are good for me.

Jul 2011
I'm using Mozilla Firefox to my work and Google chrome if I'm in my house to surf anything and playing online games

G

i use Mozilla Firefox 6.0 .Loads very fast compared to previous version and other browsers.
buffers YouTube videos very fast.i like it..just try it

Sep 2010
I always use Mozilla Firefox, it is ore fast and has a quality unlike other Browser.

Dec 2011
I usually use Google chrome because of its better interface, faster loading, vast availability of updated addons.

Dec 2007
Actually Google Chrome has been slowly overtaking Internet Explorer and is well on its way to overtake Firefox (I personally still use Firefox, but I might very well switch to Google Chrome when I purchase my next computer).

Feb 2012
I'm using Firefox! Chrome is too slow for me. Plus, firefox is not strict with data feeds, I can open stuff that I cannot do in Chrome.

Jan 2012
I use Google Chrome. I don't really like how it looks, and i hate the fact that if you browse with a gazilion tabs, like I do, it gets really slow. But! it has some AMAZING extensions, that i can't really find in any other browser. I'd prefer opera, but it lacks awesome extensions, and so, chrome will have to do ..